I have a lot of things to be thankful for this year! (Well, I always do, of course, but this has been a very interesting year.) I thought in the spirit of the season I’d just do a short list here.
1. I am VERY thankful for a wonderful Master and partner who keeps me on track, comes up with a large portion of our plots, makes me feel loved and appreciated, and is getting to be a very good marketer! If our books are successful, it’ll be all Reggie’s fault!
2. I am thankful that we were able to publish three books in 2012. I never in my wildest dreams thought that would ever be possible! I am also grateful to the government for giving me unemployment so I could have the time to write.
3. I am thankful for good friends and the opportunity to get to know new people at every show we go to. Looking forward to the events we have lined up for 2013!!
4. I am thankful for the opportunity to edit Lexi Blake’s books (or at least some of them). They are always so much fun to read. Lexi is a truly talented writer who is one of my biggest heroes. I hope when I grow up I can be just like her (even though she’s younger than me–or maybe especially?)!
5. I am thankful for the fun things we’ve gotten to do this year. RT, the Siren romance convention, Rocklahoma, the cruise, Chihuly Garden, the Red Ball, the many fun fetish events, road trips–I loved it all.
6. I am thankful for low-carb pasta!!! And gluten-free pizza crust. And all the other low-carb and gluten-free products they’re coming out with. It makes life so much easier.
7. I am thankful for many, many other things and people that I don’t have time or space to mention here. My life has certainly gotten interesting over the last few years and I wouldn’t trade it for anything right now.
Here’s hoping everyone has at least a few things to be grateful for this year! Happy Thanksgiving!!!